Apartments at Tazacorte to rent for Christmas!!! Ask now for current availability!
If you are looking for a holiday in Tazacorte, La Palma, then Apartments Kikere in Puerto de Tazacorte have that something a little special to offer …
- One and two bedroom apartments
- All apartments with balcony & sea view
- Spacious, well-maintained and equipped
- Restaurants, mini-market and bus nearby
- Moments from the beach
- Lift to all floors
- Multilingual housekeeper
- Near walking routes
- Wired internet in all apartments
The self-catering apartments Kikere are undoubtedly in a prime location at Puerto de Tazacorte in La Palma, Canary Islands. Just moments from the sea and yet close to walking routes they are an ideal base for an all-round holiday.
Situated at the head of a broad and pretty boulevard just by Tazacorte beach, this small group of just nine apartments are a pleasant ten-minute stroll along the promenade to Tazacorte Marina with its glittering array of yachts and local fishing boats.
Tazacorte is all about tranquil tourism and with a gorgeous sandy beach just by the apartments, it’s an ideal opportunity to feel the sand between you toes!
Consisting of one and two-bedroom apartments, they are of exceptional quality, maintained to a very high standard and are particularly spacious. All apartments have their own balconies with a fantastic sea view in addition to which there are two separate roof terraces, one with BBQ. This takings dining al fresco to a whole new level!
Each apartment has a kitchen, lounge/dining area, one or two bedrooms and a bathroom.
* For guests with a disability or lack of mobility, the ground floor apartment has level access from the street and has been adapted to be wheelchair-friendly throughout with level floors between rooms. The apartment also has extra wide doorways, a wide sliding door into the bathroom, an adapted bathroom and adjustable bed.
The apartments are just a five-minute drive from the small town of Tazacorte and a ten-minute drive from the lovely town of Los Llanos with its leafy plaza of ancient Japanese laurel trees.
For walking holidays, please go to www.holiday-lapalma.com
All content including photos are the property of Canary Websites
Website built by Canary Websites